Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September Already!

Its September already, and I am yet again asking myself where the time has gone.

Last month I made myself available in Etsys forums, to critique some shops. I never imagined the rsponse that I would get, so many people asked for critiques that I couldn't even get to everyone. So if you asked for one and didn't get it send me a convo on Etsy and I will do my best to find time to look at your shop. In the process of critiquing shops I chatted with some interesting shop owners from all over.
One shop that stood out amongst them was 'littlebirdtoo", so go check it out!http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5718525
There are some absolutely darling finds in this shop!!
Now if only there was a giftcard that was good for any store on Etsy, of course, that might be dangerous too. Perhaps someday!
For the upcoming holiday season I will be offering gift certificates to my Etsy shop, watch for the listing for those to appear soon!

Thanks for taking the time to read, and take care.
I promise to do a better job of updating :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment