Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Been awhile

Its been awhile hasn't it. Time flys, regardless of whether or not you are having fun, if you are busy, it just seems as if it goes even faster!

A few topics I have been mulling around: Etsy Hearts, Favorites and Favoriting- No matter what the site may be, Gift Registrys and Wish Lists, and lastly Gift Certificates.

I plan to blog about each of these in turn in the coming weeks, so if you have any ideas, comments, questions, or suggestions, please let me know... I am also planning to try and run a feature on shops and sites in my blog.

I look forward to spending more time on this as well as trying to finish my facebook fan page so that it can be published or posted or made public or whatever we want to call it. Let me tell you getting this going has been interesting.

On another note, I have been busy with work, and family, and life, and learning. Its true we learn something new all the time, I have recently been helping someone with the fun job of fixing a computer mess, and although I am not real technical and in the know about computers, just the mere basics and what I know from trial and error as well as just plain experimentation, I can say I have learned alot in a short time! Long story, too long too tell here! So maybe my newfound computer confidence(which still lacks at moments) will inspire me to finally finish that fanpage on facebook.

For now...

No comments:

Post a Comment