Monday, August 10, 2009

10 days!? Where did time go?

Sadly I realize it has been 10 days since my last blog post! Wow where did time go? I started out with the best intention on the first of this month to try to update this daily, or at the very least every other day, guess I wasn't so successful at it.
I started back to school deals in my shop and extended the earring special thru the 14th, buy one get one 1/2 off. Things are slowing down some, and I am looking for a few new and creative ways to draw business. I am also toying with the idea of some fun new blog topics and features, so if anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know... they would sure be appreciated. I would like to make this fun and something that poeple look forward to wantng to read and come visit!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment