Friday, July 10, 2009

Finally Friday :o)

Friday finally at long last. I have no set plan for this day beyond work today. Maybe I will go out, maybe I will stay home. I knwo one thing, after work I am for sure going to walk the dogs! Maybe I will go home and create new things. I have plenty of ideas, now only if I had the time...
Time:
Time management sure seems challenging nowadays with such a fast paced and ever changing lifestyle. Growing up when family dinners were still a common thing where everyone sat down at the table and talked about their day, I find todays trends of that being less common very concerning. It seemed when I grew up there was always time, now I never seem to have enough time. I find myself often saying "If only I had time".
Time is such a great gift, time for yourself, time for others, time is so important and precious.
I hope to make the most of my time.
With that said, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment